At Wrobel Accounting, we understand the sensitive nature of the documents and information you share with us and take great measures to ensure your information remains private and secure.
Information we Collect
The following are examples of information we may collect:
- Your unique IP address
- The name of your internet service provider
- The city, state, and/or country from which you access our website
- The browser and type of device you are using
- The number of links you click within the site
- The date, time, and duration of your visit
- The web page from which you arrived to our site
- The pages you viewed (and the duration of the view) while browsing our site
- Provide our services to you
- Send you reminders about your appointments
How we use this information
We use this information to:
- Improve our service to our customers
- Contact you via the contact information you provided
- Send marketing emails, which you may unsubscribe from at any time
- Learn how our customer’s use our services
How we Store and Protect your Information
We store all electronic copies of pertinent tax and accounting information on secure servers that are regularly backed up, and return your original documents to you either in person or by U.S. mail. Should you give us a copy of your documents and do not wish to have them returned, we shred and dispose of those securely. Additionally, we now offer a secure way for you to submit your documents online through Dropbox. You can read more about Dropbox security here. For additional security purposes, when you submit your information, it is encrypted before it is sent and then physically decrypted (with a private key) by our staff.
Who has access to your information?
Our employees and select third parties who help us provide services to you (such as technical support) have access to your personal information. We promise to never sell, rent, or lease your information to unaffiliated parties unless:
- Required by law
- In a matter of public safety or policy
- We are acquired by another company (in which case, your information transfers to them)
- We believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights and/or property
Third Party Services
We occasionally rely on outside sources to provide service to our customers, such as technical support. These third parties have access to your personal information but are required to keep it confidential.
© 2018 Wrobel Accounting